Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, July 16, 2012

Ticket weekend


 Dimensional butterflies...so cool to make
 On these tickets I cut mini butterflies using a punch and I cut them twice.  First I cut it in a brilliant paper (blue) and then using alcohol inks I colored acetate paper, and punched the butterflies again and glued the center of the one in acetate over the one in paper.  That gives some dimension to it.  I did the same for the pink ones you'll see at the bottom. The same technique can be used using vellum paper.  I have bigger images in my blog history in the right column.  One sample can be found on the left column ;-)  If you like it.....would you leave a message?  Would you mind...Please ;-(
 These I stamped using purple distress inks, and aging the paper, to use it on mu heritage album.





 This one is part of another set I made last year, stamping and coloring with the distress inks.  This is the last one of that batch.
 Here are a few with varied options.  Lipsticks, some die cuts glues, stamps and stickers.  Sorry the picture is not rotated correctly.  

 Closer look of those butterflies I glued to the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment