Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Discovering yourself


Taking benefit from paper that is already embellished.  I like when the paper has decorations, because it's easier for me to just follow the pattern.  Like in this one.





This ticket is a real pass to a place we used to go when Carlos was4 years old.  The flower on top is one of  mine made with fabric and then dye using coffee.  

This  is a medallion he bought in Disney World like 4 years ago. I dyed it using
                                                                                        alcohol inks.



The fabric roses trim where dyed using the coffee technique.  The Doily I painted with inks in gold and teal to make it look rusty  The flowerpot is one of my porcelain embellish that I stamped and then painted using teal and bronze.   On the blog archive you can find a see the process on how I made it. Under the ticket, a flower spray I made.  


No comments:

Post a Comment