Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Isabela's Minibook

For the daughter of my BBF, after over 20 years ..still my friend.
I love you Vilma Badillo and now Isabela!!!

This flowers all made by me using different techniques, mostly Elsa's from JAFD
justafewdesigns.blogspot.com

Butterfly in vellum, the word dream and the swirl I did with my Slice machine:



Bird shape cut in foil paper, flower stamp made using perfect pearls in Gold



 More flowers...viva la Flor!!!


 Oh my.... more flowers: Some are fabric and others are paper.  After shaping the flower I add either glitter glue, or pearls, or stones, or glitter.....







 Dimensional butterfly in vellum and paper with center in multi-color glitter, glued over pearls

 Fabric flower
 Closer look




 More flowers...yes all hand made with lots of love. The small one where bought, we all have seen these small ones in stores.

 A view of the page from a different angle
 ....

 Banner
 Embossed butterfly:  This is a Tag
 Orange contrast in a olive green and gold page.
 Multi pocket folding with shapes that can be use as a pic frame.  They are embossed







4 comments:

  1. Hola!
    I find your blog and found your site. You have a beautiful blog and beautiful creations. Great JOB!
    Greetings from Puerto Rico
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yiyi...love your blog and love love LOVE your scrappiness.....{{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiyi GOODMORNING!!! What a beautiful, gorgeous mini. I loved it, the colour combinations are so so sweet. Thank you for stopping by at my little corner, too. Take care, lots of sunny hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete