Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, October 23, 2011

These flowers where made using the same technique that [selectionsbyER] used in her video "paperbag flowers tutorial", except with a small variation which is, instead of dying with distress inks I used perfect pearls and a similar rose "fuchsia"craft paint. Also, I made them a bit flat because of the project where I am going to put them.  I want to thank Ellen Rose for sharing her creativity with all of us, specially me. 

The final bouquet 
Perfect pearl powder in Bronze around the edge

Same here but I used the gold.  To be able to adhere the Perfect Pearl to the paper I sprayed water all over and with a brush I applied the powder in the edge. 




 I sprayed some of these flowers with glimmer mist




For a final touch I add feathers to make it more cute.  Feathers are so chulin!!!I love feathers, and pearls, and anything that sparkles...so girlish jijiji