Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas Accordion

This is an accordion mini book, Made for my sister's son..My adorable nephew, Diego.  It's his second Christmas...and I want her to have a cute minibook to save those pictures she is going to take, altogether with journaling.  Hope she likes it.



 Glimmer misted small images and adhere on top of the one on the paper

  Hand made paper flowers using glimmer mist.  Some of the Christmas balls I cut from another scrap of the same paper and the covered with glossy accents and stick it using foam tape to create dimension.




 Stamping and then covered with perfect pearls in gold






 I'm sorry this one us blurry.... this word reads Memories.
 Mini pages in the corner for journaling.

 Corner pocket
 Distressed using TH distressed inks