Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Altered Diary

I was in need of a new diary..I've been documenting my life since the 80's. This time, I decided to be a little more creative and alter my diary pages. I've never done that before, in fact I have bought the Condé Nast (discontinued now) which comes already altered and in other occasions have bought special paper like (linen paper) to compose my own diaries. I have used all sort of options in the market, but the 8.5 x 11 seems to be more adequate in terms of room for journaling and memorabilia that I always incorporate in my diaries and of course, comfort for writing. This time, I bought a nice notebook, 8.5 x 11, and decided to alter the pages. Here are some pics with the stamps, die-cuts, rub-ons, washi taped, mini banners and other things I have incorporated. This is going to be fun.  I highly recommend you to document your life,not only in layouts and picture albums, but in diaries. It has many benefits. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment