Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Productive, scary flower blossom day

Busy today watching ( TCM TV), mystery films from Mr. Alfred Hitchcock..Dial M for murder and other classics from 1940's.  While I watched those amazing movies..I made these flowers...I will call it a productive day







 These where cut by MsMaria990, I added the breads and the gems. luv U María

 This I made with flower petals and cover the edge with stickles..or was it glitter glue? Hum!!!????  the center is made with paper
 MsMaria990 these where the cuts you sent me, I covered them with water color.
 This was made with fabric from an old dress, and pearls in different metallic colors.  The edge was carefully burned using a candle to give it that rounded, bold look.


 Made using only fabric