Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, June 16, 2012


This is what I made for my hubby for father's day.  I was inspired by Luvleescrapping, and decided to do something similar for my husband.  I used lots of distress inks and alcohol inks for the metalic elements. I incorporated an Ipod board because he repairs I-pods as a hobby, (he repairs almost everything) a screw, a gear and a set of clock parts among other many items that has a specific meaning to him, therefore to us.  My husband was a boy scout, that's why I incorporated the BSA Rank @ the right.  If you look closely, below that is a sticker of a cloth pin.  The picture frame was covered with glitter, for the sparkle he brings to my life.  The HR guitar bring us memories, of when he worked there and when we were dating.  The film strip, because that's another of his passions, photography.  If you look at t he bottom of the frame there is a tiny, little black chess piece.   He is so good at this game.  The genie bottle, for me represents what he does for me......all my desires...... are his purpose, he makes me happy and lives to give me all I need.  Amor, have a bless day.  I celebrate you every day of the year....and the father you have been for my son, we couldn't have asked for anything better.  Thanks forever  Jorge!!

This is a canvas frame that I used inverting the front.  The back of the frame serves as a configuration box.  It's an interesting  style.  
 









 

I made this little booklet where my son and I wrote him a real father's day message.  The pages where inked using coffee, (what was left) Jajjajaaa,  I stamped and burnished images related to scouting.  Inside the brown bag goes the mini notebook and a tag that I made.  (Image below).

 In the back of the canvas, I made a pocket using a brown paper bag,  which I stamped using distress inks I made a paper flower and glued that in the center.

The tag.  In the bag I wrote a private message.  


No comments:

Post a Comment