Pages

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Super inexpensive flowers

I spent a couple hours to make these super easy, inexpensive mixed technique flowers.  I combine a couple techniques I've learned from many talented women in the youtube tutorials.   Here are some of my Lazy Saturday afternoon flower creations.

Using circles and any type of paper (that's what makes them easy and convenient) and using design scissors cut around to give a nice edge decoration.   Spray water on them to make them flexible and easy to handle and shape.  

You will need brads, and a product to add color..I used Dabbers.  


In some of these flowers I stamped an image 

 After stamping each one, I added color all around the edge

This is the result
 Now crumble each layer to add dimension..like this.  

 This is what you should be getting.  At this point I have attached the brad.  





 Then open the layers and play with them until you get the desire finish


No comments:

Post a Comment